Frequently asked questions
Instructions to clients.
What materials must be delivered?
You need to deliver us the following bookkeeping materials from the previous month:
- Bank statement
- Sales invoices
- Purchase invoices
- Possible cash receipt and cash journal/ cash book
- Possible letters which you have received from tax authorities/ report requests/ payment instructions.
Documents of the month have to be delivered at the latest during 10th day of the month ( for example April’s documents have to be delivered 10.5 etc.)
Documents which are related to the payroll computation have to be delivered not later than one week before date of payment.
Documents that have to be delivered:
- Contracts of employment
- Tax cards
- Possible time sheets for workers (those who have hourly wages).
How can I save in bookkeeping costs?
- Sort documents that have to be provided: Check all the documents before submitting any material to us. Check that you have all the documents which are related to the events in the bank statement (sales invoices, purchase invoices and receipts’ of the card purchases).
- Send materials by e-mail in the pdf form.
- By delivering an electronic bank statement in TITO form (.nda in the end of the file) TITO gives us the opportunity to make automated registrations. You can take the Nda file from your own internet bank.
If you have an account at Norde bank, then we can connect you to our own “yritysverkkopankki-ohjelma” and we can take the bank statements by our own in the right form. A record is needed for it. Inform us if you are interested. Then we will make the record and we will send it to you to be signed.
Where I deliver documents?
The materials can be delivered by e-mail in pdf form or you can book an appointment to deliver material to our office or you can send material by post to the address Prokasta Oy, Kirvesmiehenkatu 2E LT4, 00880 HELSINKI. Also you can leave documents in our letterbox which is located opposite to lifts.
Change of ownership in limited company?
In the limited company the exchange of the ownership does not have to be registered. The company upkeeps the” shareholders’ register” itself. When ownership of the company changes the following must be made
- Sales contract
- Asset transfer tax has to be paid. It is 1,6% of the trade sum, the form is found here.
- Make the transfer-declaration to the tax authorities, instructions can be found here.
Change in the government board in the limited company?
If a government board changes in the limited company, then the changes must be registered in the” National board of patents and registration of Finland”, instructions can be found here.
What does Katso Identification mean and where can you take it from?
“Katso Identification” is offered by Tax administration. It has created a way for companies to identify themselves in authority’s e-services, what gives the opportunity to give different announcement for example to a tax administration or take care of the customs matters through the network.
You need to have Katso-account to be identified. Katso-account is free. In the Katso service you can manage identifies and their use and every other information related to identifies.
The person who according to the Register of Associations has a right to operate for the company (authority to sign) can use the identifier of the company. Usually it is the member of the government or the chairman of the government (in Ltd.). For the creation of Katso Identifiers your own internet bank code is needed (NB! the codes to an own personal internet bank in Finland not to the account of the company).
More instructions here