Business registration in Finland
Company registration services and a help to start a new company
Have you decided to start a business in Finland? Our company offers service to help in a registration process. Simplifying, we fill registration forms for you with your information using best practices and deliver forms for registration. When the registration process is complete, we inform you about it. Also we consult how you can add your company to appropriate registers needed to run a business.
NOTE! Opening a Finnish bank account is easy if some of the company owners/the board direction members have a Finnish social security number. We are not responsible if our customer have problems with bank account opening.
- Forms are filled in right way using best practices.
- You don’t have to visit registration office
- You don’t have to visit Finland until there is a need to open bank account for company.
- You save your time, and can concentrate on other tasks related to starting up a business.
- You get additional consultation about running business in Finland.
- You get information how to add your company to appropriate registers needed to run a business.
Requirements for private owned company
- One administration board member have to be resident in any EU country.
- One administration board member have at least post-box address in Finland.